St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
St. Matthew needs you. Looking for a Fall Festival Chairperson.
Download a PDF of the first Spirituality of the Cross lecture.
Don't miss out on a wealth of Catholic resources at FORMED.ORG. Register now.
Check out our YouTube Channel and the new video on the Stained Glass Windows.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Paster
- Fr. Rito Guzman, Associate Pastor
- Joanne Smith, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Wayne Carter, Payroll Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Dave Eitland, Director of Development
- Doreen Kemper, Accounting Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Xiomara Torres, Parish Secretary
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of April 15, 2018
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18