Advancing Our Mission in Christ / Realizando Nuestra Misión en Cristo -
Please Pray for our Stewardship Initiative
If you do your shopping on Amazon, don't forget the Amazon Smile program to support St. Matthew.
Check out our YouTube Channel and the new video on the Stained Glass Windows.
First 1000 Days Initiative - Learn More.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Paster
- Joanne Smith, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Wayne Carter, Accounts Payable Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Dave Eitland, Director of Development
- Rita Jiménez, Accountant
- Bruce Jones, Facility Consultant
- Doreen Kemper, Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Xiomara Torres, Parish Secretary
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of November 12, 2017
- Sunday: Wis 6:12-16 / Ps 63 / 1 Thes 4:13-18 or 4:13-14 / Mt 25:1-13
- Monday: Wis 1:1-7 / Ps 139 / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Wis 2:23--3:9 / Ps 34 / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Wis 6:1-11 / Ps / Ps 82 / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Wis 7:22b--8:1 / Ps 119 / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: Wis 13:1-9 / Ps 19 / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: Wis 18:14-16; 19:6-9 / Ps 105 / Lk 18:1-8
- Saturday: Dedication: Acts 28:11-16, 30-31 / Ps 98 / Mt 14:22-33
- Next Sunday: Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31 / Ps 128 / 1 Thes 5:1-6 / Mt 25:14-30 or 25:14-15, 19-21