St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
We're getting ready for the Fall Festival now! Check out how you can help make it successful.
Parish Camp-out Registration is Open. (Yurts are no longer available.)
Download PDFs of the Spirituality of the Cross lectures. Next sessions July 20.
Migrant Ministry is underway, next visit July 25.
Don't miss out on a wealth of Catholic resources at Register now.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Lucio Villalobos, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Paster
- Fr. Rito Guzman, Associate Pastor
- Lesley Lindell, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Wayne Carter, Payroll Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Dave Eitland, Director of Development
- Doreen Kemper, Accounting Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Erica Waters, Administrative Assistant
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of July 22, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 23:1-6 / Ps 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6  / Eph 2:13-18 / Mk 6:30-34
- Monday: Mi 6:1-4, 6-8 / Ps 50:5-6, 8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 85:2-4, 5-6, 7-8 [8a] / Mt 12:46-50
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126:1bc-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6  / Mt 20:20-28
- Thursday: Jer 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13 / Ps 36:6-7ab, 8-9, 10-11 [10a] / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Jer 3:14-17 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 13:18-23
- Saturday: Jer 7:1-11 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Mt 13:24-30
- Next Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15