St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE FALL FESTIVAL INFO
Register your child to become an Altar Server!
Download PDFs of the Spirituality of the Cross lectures. Next sessions Sept 21.
40 Days for Life Campaign starts Sept 26. Will you pray?
Don't miss out on a wealth of Catholic resources at Register now.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
First Fridays at 9 a.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Lucio Villalobos, M.Sp.S., Administrator
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Pastor
- Fr. Rito Guzman, Associate Pastor/Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Lesley Lindell, School Principal
- Wayne Carter, Payroll Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Doreen Kemper, Accounting Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Erica Waters, Administrative Assistant
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37