NEW Landscaping for the Church thanks to a parishioner's generosity.
Advancing Our Mission in Christ / Realizando Nuestra Misión en Cristo -
Please Pray for our Stewardship Initiative
Check out our YouTube Channel and the new video on the Stained Glass Windows.
We need to raise $390,000 for Heating and Cooling the church HVAC.
First 1000 Days Initiative - Learn More.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Paster
- Joanne Smith, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Wayne Carter, Accounts Payable Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Dave Eitland, Director of Development
- Rita Jiménez, Accountant
- Bruce Jones, Facility Consultant
- Doreen Kemper, Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Xiomara Torres, Parish Secretary
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of October 15, 2017
- Sunday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23 / Phil 4:12-14, 19-20 / Mt 22:1-14 or 22:1-10
- Monday: Rom 1:1-7 / Ps 98 / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Rom 1:16-25 / Ps 19 / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145 / Lk 10:1-9
- Thursday: Rom 3:21-30 / Ps 130 / Lk 11:47-54
- Friday: Rom 4:1-8 / Ps 32 / Lk 12:1-7
- Saturday: Rom 4:13, 16-18 / Ps 105 / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Is 45:1, 4-6 / Ps 96 / 1 Thes 1:1-5b / Mt 22:15-21