St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
Auction tickets now on sale! Auction on March 3, 2018.
Save the Date: Parish Mission for Lent, Feb 25-Mar 2.
Join a Bible Study for Lent: Study the Gospel according to Mark starting Feb 7.
Don't miss out on a wealth of Catholic resources at FORMED.ORG. Register now.
It's not too late to join the Offertory Program. Fill out the pledge card here.
Check out our YouTube Channel and the new video on the Stained Glass Windows.
Mass and Reconciliation Schedule
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Español: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Morning Weekday Mass:
Monday and Wednesday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Evening Weekday Mass:
Wednesday - Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 4-5:30 p.m. in the Church
Wednesdays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Agustin Rodriguez, Associate Paster
- Fr. Rito Guzman, Associate Pastor
- Joanne Smith, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Wayne Carter, Accounts Payable Clerk
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Dave Eitland, Director of Development
- Doreen Kemper, Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Shanti Michael, Music Coordinator
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Xiomara Torres, Parish Secretary
- Irma Vasquez, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of January 14, 2018
- Sunday: 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 6:13c-15a, 17-20 / Jn 1:35-42
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 [21a] / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10  / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 [5b] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 [2a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: 2 Sm 1:1-4, 11-12, 19, 23-27 / Ps 80:2-3, 5-7 / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20