St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Spanish: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Daily Mass - Mornings
Monday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Daily Mass - Evenings
Monday, Wednesday-Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sundays from 4-5 p.m. in the Church
Mondays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
Calling All Adults (Especially Parents): Youth Ministry needs you on the Core Team.
Join us for Migrant Ministry - next visit is Wednesday, July 29.
Redefining Marriage: Who's to Blame? - Steven Greydanus.
First 1000 Days Initiative - Learn More.
Family Camp at Camp Howard this July 31-August 2.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Jose de Jesús Ortega Tejeda, M.Sp.S., Associate Pastor
- Fr. Jose Ugalde, M.Sp.S., Associate Pastor
- Deacon Kevin Fillo, Deacon
- Deacon Manuel Rosiles, M.Sp.S., Transitional Deacon
- Deacon Alex Rubio, M.Sp.S., Transitional Deacon
- Joanne Smith, School Principal
- Katie Beaubien, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Dan Dangca, Music Ministry Coordinator
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Margie Fifier, Choir Director - Contemporary Ensemble
- Ema Ramos, Parish Secretary
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Barb Stadelman, Choir Director - Folk Choir
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Cyndi Stram, Bookkeeper
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Omar Torres, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator
- Irma Vasquez, Children's Faith Formation Assistant
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
St. Matthew Online Donations
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of July 26, 2015
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Mt 13:47-53
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35