St. Matthew Catholic Church is a unique parish in the Archdiocese of Portland staffed by the Missionaries of the Holy Spirit. As you look through the pages of our website you will see evidence of a vibrant Catholic community. Come join us.
The Faces of the Catholic Campaign for Human Development November 22-23.
The Vicariate Young Adult Ministry is sponsoring Mass and Dinner with Archbishop Emeritus Vlazny on November 23.
Leave the artificial hormones and intrusive devices behind and go natural! Register now for Natural Family Planning classes starting in January.
- Fr. Hugo Maese, M.Sp.S., Pastor
- Fr. Jose de Jesús Ortega Tejeda, M.Sp.S., Associate Pastor
- Fr. Jose Ugalde, M.Sp.S., Associate Pastor
- Deacon Kevin Fillo, Deacon
- Deacon Manuel Rosiles, M.Sp.S., Transitional Deacon
- Deacon Alex Rubio, M.Sp.S., Transitional Deacon
- Jeannie Timoney, School Principal
- Dan Dangca, Music Ministry Coordinator
- Efren de Loa, Facilities Maintenance
- Tania De Santis, Marriage & Family Ministry Administrative Assistant
- Margie Fifier, Choir Director - Contemporary Ensemble
- Rita Jiménez, Accounts Payable Clerk
- Marie Mendez-Nuñez, Adult Faith Formation and Parish Life Coordinator
- Ema Ramos, Parish Secretary
- Becky Smith, Business Manager
- Ermelinda Soto, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Barb Stadelman, Choir Director - Folk Choir
- Maggie Stopka, Coordinator for Liturgy, Pastoral Care and Social Justice
- Cyndi Stram, Bookkeeper
- Molly Teeter, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Irma Vasquez, Children's Faith Formation Assistant
- Cindy Wright, Choir Director
St. Matthew Online Donations
Mass and Reconciliation Times
Vigil Mass: Saturday - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday Masses - English: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Sunday Masses - Spanish: 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Daily Mass - Mornings
Monday - Friday, 8:15 a.m.
Daily Mass - Evenings
Monday, Wednesday-Friday, 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sundays from 4-5 p.m. in the Church
Mondays at 9 a.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Wednesdays at 6:45 p.m.
and by appointment, just call the Parish Office.
St. Matthew E-Messenger
To join our e-mail list, please enter you information below.
Daily Mass Readings
Readings for the Week of November 16, 2014
- Sunday: Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31 / 1 Thes 5:1-6 / Mt 25:14-30 or 25:14-15, 19-21
- Monday: Rv 1:1-4; 2:1-5 / Lk 18:35-43
- Tuesday: Rv 3:1-6, 14-22 / Lk 19:1-10
- Wednesday: Rv 4:1-11 / Lk 19:11-28
- Thursday: Rv 5:1-10 / Lk 19:41-44
- Friday: Rv 10:8-11 / Lk 19:45-48
- Saturday: Rv 11:4-12 / Lk 20:27-40
- Next Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46