Picture Gallery on Facebook Project Overview
July 1, 2017 a.d.
Coming to mass at St. Matthew is Cool in so many ways! Now is it literally COOL during the hot days because of the commitment of over 330 people with their donations have made it possible for you to be cool and comfortable. They gave to the HVAC program.
We have taken out a bridge loan from the Archdiocese to pay the contractors for the balance of the project.
We still need your help to raise the final $75,000 now to complete this project.
We have taken out a bridge loan from the Archdiocese to pay the contractors.
Can you make your first or another donation?
Go to http://bit.ly/SMCCHVACGIVE or drop a check in the offering basket or at the Parish Office by the end of July.
Thank you, thank you and enjoy the COOL.
So please give to the St Matthew HVAC Extraordinary Appeal!
- Special Envelopes are near the bulletin baskets at church for your donation and pew racks. Drop them into the offering baskets or drop them by the Parish Office at the Welcoming Center during business hours.
- Give through our on-line WeShare portal at: https://stmatthewhillsboro.weshareonline.org/ws/opportunities/HVACAppeal
- Can you host a party informational gathering at your home or at the Church? This is a really an effective way to gain a lot of information and get to know some of your St. Matthew friends better. Call Dave Eitland, Director of Development, at 503-648-1998 ext 256.
- Call Dave Eitland, Director of Development, at 503-648-1998 ext 256 for to give in a special way like stocks, mutual funds, mandatory withdraws from IRAs, personal property that can be converted to cash; gold, silver, etc. (Unfortunately, this appeal cannot accept Legacy or Estate gifts but we can talk about this kind of giving to the Church if you want to.)
- We have currently taken a bridge loan to pay for the project. Payments are $25,000/month. Repayment due by the end of the 2017!
Thanks for this extraordinary gift to our Parish!
For more information please contact Dave Eitland, Development Director, at 503-648-1998, ext. 256 or DEitland@stmatthewhillsboro.org.