Our quinceañera masses are celebrated in community. Depending on the number of young ladies registered for dates, you may be the only one or up to six quinceañeras per ceremony.
Quinceañera Masses are celebrated at 11 a.m.
July 25, 2015
September 26, 2015
November 7, 2015
Registration Forms & Informational Pamphlets are available at the parish office. Fee is $275 – a $100 deposit needs to be paid at time of registration to reserve the date.
- Be a member of St. Matthew Parish. If you belong or are registered a different parish, please obtain a permission letter from your parish.
- Register a minimum of 4 months before the date of ceremony
- Quinceañeras must have received the Sacraments of Baptism and First Communion. *If they are registered in any of these sacramental programs, the sacraments must be received before the quinceañera mass. Copies of certificates need to be provided.
- Quinceañeras will need to complete 10 hours of community service in the parish, school or community.
- Attend a mandatory preparation retreat
- Quinceañeras, parents, damas, chambelanes and padrinos need to attend the scheduled rehearsal
For additional information or questions please contact the Youth Ministry Coordinator:
503-648-1998 ext. 258