Dave Eitland serves the giving of time, talent, and treasure ministry for St. Matthew. In that role he works to educated stewards (members) and friends of the parish toward greater giving in all aspects of their lives. Dave’s ministry includes:
· Education and on-going relationships to build and increase the Annual Offertory and any related special offertories including the Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal.
· Communications and training of members as it relates to giving, stewardship, the parish’s ministry and organizational transparency.
· In special event fundraising, Dave works with the great teams promoting the School Auction, Fall Festival, Our Lady of Guadalupe Committee, and the Parish Rummage Sale including sponsorships where appropriate.
· Dave manages all donor relations, recognition, and individual donors to enhance giving as a calling by God. This also includes volunteer recognition and data management.
· At the Pastor’s directive, Dave manages all special fundraising appeals to parish members for emergency needs of the parish and the world.
· Dave manages any past or future capital campaigns to insure proper communication, appropriate and tasteful solicitations, recognition, and celebration in order to fully implement the 2031 Master Plan.
· Dave educates and inspires people to remember St. Matthew in their legacy and estate giving to advance the future of the parish.
Dave Eitland brings with him 30 years experience working in churches and charities creating programs of philanthropy and giving leading them to greater and greater giving. As a volunteer he has been an adult bible study teacher for over 20 years. He is a regular speaker and workshop leader in philanthropy, giving, visioning for charities, and legacy giving.
Dave and his wife Katheryn have been married for 37 years, lives in Cornelius, and has one daughter who lives with her family in Phoenix.