We meet on the second Thursday of each month room C of the Parish Hall. Join us anytime.
40 Days for Life Wrap-Up
THANK YOU to all participants of the 40 Days for Life campaign whether on site or in prayer. There were substantially more participants than EVER! Through 40 days of prayer and fasting, the latest reports show:
- 630 babies saved internationally from abortion (that we know of).
- 4 babies saved in the Portland area thus saving those Moms and Dads the pain, suffering and regret of abortion.
- 15,256 babies saved internationally since 2007 when 40 Days for Life began.
- 103 babies saved in the Portland area since 2007 when 40 Days for Life began.
- 186 abortion workers quit since 2007 when 40 Days for Life began.
- 99 abortion centers have closed since 2007 when 40 Days for Life began, including 3 in the Oregon area.
Pray for Life! Although the campaign is over, we want to keep the momentum going. Join us year-round at the following locations:
Wednesdays: Portland Planned Parenthood (in the back) on NE MLK and Beech Street from 7:30 to 11:15 AM.
Wednesdays: Planned Parenthood, 3231 SE 50th, Portland, from 10:30 to 11:30 AM.
Thursdays: Lovejoy Surgicenter, 933 NW 25th Avenue, Portland from 6:30 to 9 AM.
Fridays: Lovejoy Surgicenter from 6:30 AM to 4 PM. Call Therese at 503-997-1884 first because times vary.
Fridays: Beaverton Planned Parenthood at 12220 SW First Street from 8 to 10 AM. Call Sharon at 503-675-1874 for more information.
Saturdays: Beaverton Planned Parenthood, Rosary after St. Cecilia Mass 8 AM.
Our mission is to foster the deepest appreciation for the sanctity of human life
through prayer, education and the organization of opportunities to give witness to the Gospel of Life.
All our work is for the greater glory of God. Ad majorem Dei gloriam.
We entrust our prayers and actions to the care of our Blessed Mother, Mary.
We are faithful to the authority of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.
We courageously strive to be Christ to others and to see Christ in others.
RESPECT LIFE RESOURCES
Catholic Charities offers help to women and families struggling with pregnancy and the need for post abortive support. Please call them: 503-238-5196; website: www.CatholicCharitiesOregon.org
RACHEL'S VINEYARD Healing after an abortion